1st SAL.....Peg, Dale and I committed to stitching Anni Downs - A Gardener's Journal in March. I blogged about this on my blog thinking maybe one or 2 others may join us and lots of girls indicated an interest so I decided to start this blog where we can all encourage each other to meet the goals set along the way....March 2010 -March 2011...........
2nd SAL ......well so many of the girls wanted to continue on with another project and some new girls joined us and now approx 91 girls are stitching Natalie Bird's Tis the Season. March to Sept 2011...............
3rd SAL....many girls want to stick with the SAL so now we have moved onto Anni Downs Some Kind of Wonderful - My Favourite Things Quilt.......Oct 2011-Oct 2012.........
Where are we now.....
4th SAL 2013...is numerous smaller projects from the previous 2 books Tis the Season and Some Kind of Wonderful plus some projects from Red Home by Natalie Bird approx 60 ladies stitching together.........
2014 we had the year off..............
5th SAL 2015..........inspired to continue we are doing another quilt project.....Anni Downs newest quilt Natures Journey.....
6th SAL 2017.............A Holly Cottage Christmas by Michelle Ridgway.......once again the pattern is in an affordable book so it is easy for everyone to join in...........and you can raid your stash for the fabrics........or lash out and buy a the whole lot........this SAL will be run by Fiona aka Bubz Rugz and Raewyn........
Chookyblue........

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hanne's blocks.........

Hanne isn't part of the SAL since we are full but she has been working away 

This is what Hanne wrote to me............
Hello Chookyblue.


I am working on SKOFW, unfortunately I was one of those who came too late to
participate to stich-a-long and nobody adopted me ;o)
Anyway I try to keep up with you and I`m almost finished with March too,
I think it is very funny to made the quilt.

Best  Wishes
From one who follows you.
Hanne

I have the blog
Bedstes patchwork =  Grannys patchwork

7 comments:

Fiona said...

How lovely that Hanne is keeping along with the rest of us... her SKoW is looking lovely....
Hugz

Elisa (AKA scrapcat) said...

Can we still adopt? What does that involve? I'd be willing to help.

Susan said...

Hello Hanne and glad to hear you are joining in - even by proxy - Chookyblue - I would also be happy to have an adoptee if you need one - I assume I get an email and just post it the same way?? Let me know if you need me.

Chookyblue...... said...

making great progress..........your bag is lovely...........

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Hanne! Your quilt is looking fabulous and it's great that you're using the Stitch-A-Long to keep you motivated too. Hope you continue to enjoy your stitching. Love your furry helper in the background of your photo too! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Love Bears All Things said...

Well done, Hanne...You are welcome to follow along.
Mama Bear

Kris said...

Nice work! I love that yyou are following along, thanks for sharing your blog link too. I am off to have a look at your blog!